HealthSource of Ohio is a not-for-profit primary care organization consisting of medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy services. We strive to bring to the people of Southwest Ohio access to comprehensive quality health care that responds to the needs of the community.
- Improved access to high quality, cost effective primary care services.
- Health care services that are responsive to the needs and values of patients, providers, employers, and consumers.
- Availability of affordable health care to our patients irrespective of our patients’ social, economic, religious, or ethnic status.
- Providing leadership and education for our patients and community. In partnership with our providers, we will enable our patients and community to make informed and reasonable health choices through education.
- Creating a professional environment, which promotes satisfaction and pride among staff.
Click here to download the HealthSource of Ohio Patient Information brochure.
Click here to download the HealthSource of Ohio Discounted Fee Program brochure.
Our Vision and Values
Our values guide us in making day to day moral decisions and resolving ethical dilemmas, and define the character of HealthSource of Ohio.
Quality and Excellence
HealthSource is committed to providing excellence in patient care, and is dedicated to the belief that every patient deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, and equality, irrespective of their race, religion, economic status, or ability to pay.
HealthSource provides patient care in an honest, fair, and ethical manner.
HealthSource believes that patients have a right to quality health care, delivered in a respectful manner that is guided by the premise that patients deserve to be educated and treated with compassion.
HealthSource exists because of our patients and our employees who are both considered our customers. We are dedicated to provide satisfaction to all our customers.
A patient-centered medical home is a model of care that strengthens the physician-patient relationship by providing coordinated care and a long-term medical relationship. Click here for more information.
The HealthSource Foundation is committed to providing opportunities and encouraging expressions of support to impact the mission of HealthSource of Ohio. The Foundation interacts the philanthropic community in an honest, fair, and ethical manner. Click Here to download the HealthSource Foundation brochure to learn more about how you can help. For more information, please send an email to email@example.com.